Sunday, September 3, 2023

Welcome to Buffalo Dave's How To Blog

 I'm creating this blog to teach folks how to do things.

Some of the things I explain how to do are on other websites or blogs of mine and I'll post links to those here.

Fiddle Tuning / Cross Tuning a Fiddle / alternate tunings for violin and viola - For country and old time music folks often tune their violin or viola different than the standard tuning used in an orchestra.  I often cross tune my violins and violas and explain some about this here. 

How to Play Carol of the Bells on Guitar

How to Skate - How to skate (mostly inline skate, but also applies to ice skating and roller skating 

How to Play Simple Gifts on Guitar

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to Buffalo Dave's How To Blog

 I'm creating this blog to teach folks how to do things. Some of the things I explain how to do are on other websites or blogs of mine a...